WHAT IS RESPITE CARE?
Respite programs provide planned short-term and time-limited breaks for families and other caregivers. Respite also provides a positive experience for the person receiving care. The term "short break" is used in some countries to describe respite care.
Francois Bend provides temporary residence for up to 6 months for:
- Anyone not ready to return home after hospitalization
- Anyone being cared for by family member(s)
- Anyone considering assisted living but wants to “try it” before making a commitment
Why Francois Bend?
- 24-hour Evaluation, intake, and free transportation
- 24-hour Nursing staff
- Certified allied health professional staff
- Spacious studio, 1-Bedroom, and 2-Bedroom apartments
- In-house medication administration
- Chef prepared meals
- Flexible Dining hours
- Planned excursions